SHONGWENI CRAFT FEST 9th August
A festival of live music and craft brewing. Beer, gin, cider and wine. Gourmet food, and an extensive range of market produce and lifestyle crafts.
One of the many special attractions of the Market is the wonderful ‘Kids Zone’. Safe, and specifically designed for the entertainment of our little ones.
- Live music stage including: Bad Peter, black Whiskey, Simpl3 Stori3s and Acoustic duo; Qadasi and Maqhinga
- Delicious food vendors
- More than 15 vendors specialising in hand-crafted beer, funky cocktails, mocktails and gin and tonic on tap
- Unique crafters showcasing their talent.
- Secure parking
- Kids play area within the festival
The Holiday Express, operating the modern KZN Business Express, has arranged superb family orientated one-day train outings to the Shongweni Farmers and Craft Market on 9th August for CraftFest.
The Holiday Express departs conveniently from the security of the Premier Lounge, Durban Station (Jelf Taylor Street) with its own private platform. Convenient, boom-protected parking is available immediately outside the Lounge.
- 08h00 – Registration
- 08h30 – Train Departs for Shongweni
- 09h30 – Arrival in Shongweni. Board the coaches
- 10h00 – Arrival at the CraftFest and Farmers Market
- 14h00 – Coaches leave the Market for Shongweni Station
- 14h30 – The Holiday Express departs for Durban
- 15h30 – Arrival in Durban
Ticket Prices: Adults R280 and R100 Craft Fest Entrance Fee = R380
Pensioners R230 and R100 Craft Fest Entrance Fee = R330
Kids R230 and R50 Craft Fest Entrance Fee (12- 17 years) = R280
Kids R230 and FREE Craft Fest Entrance (2 – 12 years) = R230
Durban Get It Magazine Nobember 2018Kajal Maharaj : Soapie Star