Buffet back on the menu at Suncoast
The Billy G brand, owned by Tsogo Sun, is an upmarket, family buffet restaurant, offering an extensive selection of dishes which includes succulent cuts of meat at the carvery, a variety of casseroles, curries and vegetarian offerings, seafood, pasta dishes, salads as well as tantalising desserts.
The first Billy G Restaurant was opened in Montecasino in 2010 and named in honour of the late Dr. Billy Gallagher, whose contribution to hospitality and food and beverage spanned almost 40 years and his influence continues today through the many individuals that he mentored throughout his career. “The Billy G restaurants at Monetcasino and the Silverstar in Gauteng, as well as The Ridge in Mpumalanga have experienced huge success and we are certain that this brand will add value to the SUNCOAST patrons,” comments Warren Hafaele, Group Food & Beverage Manager – Casinos Tsogo Sun
“We are thrilled to be bringing the Billy G brand to SUNCOAST,” says SUNCOAST Marketing Manager, Louise Howell. “This is an offering that will complement our already outstanding food and beverage outlets”.
With something to suit everyone’s palate, and pocket at just R199 per person , guests visiting Billy G’s can expect anything from vegetarian delicacies to curries, soups to salads, pasta to platters and roasts and grills, all prepared from with the freshest top quality ingredients.
The following dishes will be available:
- Soups – a selection of beef, chicken, vegetable or butternut.
- Salads – From Caesar salad, Greek salad, parmesan salad, potato salad, beetroot salad, coleslaw, cocktail tomatoes dressed with olive oil and fresh herbs, Kalamata olives, rollmops, tuna salad with wholegrain mustard, couscous salad with dried and fennel root, pasta salad, pickled gherkins or vegetables, pawpaw and chili salad, cucumber slices, carrot salad, rice salad, chicken salad, seafood cocktail to egg salad
- Platters – assorted cold meat ,devilled eggs, fresh pineapple, cold pizza slices with elemental dressing, carpaccio ,chicken wraps, crabsticks, quiche
- Assorted fresh rolls with guacamole, tzatziki, pâté, butter and margarine
- Hot starters, such as chilli chicken livers, sticky wings, snails in garlic cream sauce, garlic bread, reek meatballs, mini chicken pies, half shell mussels in white wine sauce, spring rolls, samoosas
- Roasts and grills – a selection of chicken, beef, lamb and pork and grills lamb chops, pork rashers, boerewors, beef or chicken kebab, minute sirloin steak, hake fillets
- Side dishes offered with grills, for example French fries, putu pap and Sheba and all the condiments
- A selection of vegetables, including, creamed spinach, sweetened carrots, baby marrow with onion and mushroom, fried cucumber, glazed sweet potato, roast potato, green beans, braised cabbage, mixed roast vegetables, pumpkin fritters, roast butternut ,rice, spicy rice, mashed potato
- Stews, ranging from beef curry, lamb curry, Thai green chicken curry, sweet and sour pork, bobotie, Mediterranean chicken, beef liver and onion, beef au vin, beef stroganoff, peppered steak pie, chicken pie, duck in orange to vegetable curry
- A variety of pastas and stir-fry-beef lasagne, chicken lasagne, macaroni cheese, chicken alfredo, Mediterranean pasta, vegetable stir-fry, seafood stir-fry, quiche, spaghetti bolognaise, cottage pie
- Pizzas, such as vegetarian, Hawaiian, seafood, beef, bacon and onion
- Stir-fry and pasta station for show cooking
To book at Billy G contact (031) 328-3456 or visit suncoastcasino.co.za for more information
Get It Magazine Durban July 2018Celebrating Africa