Phyto Pro Protein Pancakes Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Sugar-free
Fill up on these scrumptious protein pancakes with Phyto Pro Pea Protein Isolate.
- ½ cup Tapioca Flour
- ½ cup Phyto Pro Pea Protein Isolate
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flaxseed
- 5 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt
- 1 cup Almond Milk, Unsweetened
- 1 Banana, Mashed OR 1 Apple, Purèed
- 2 Tablespoons Honey or Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla Powder
In a bowl, combine ingredients 1-6, mixing well.
In a second bowl, combine ingredients 7-10, mixing well.
Slowly add half of the wet ingredient mix in bowl 2 to the dry mix in bowl 1, stirring continuously to create your batter.
Thereafter, add the remaining wet ingredient mix to the batter, ¼ cup at a time to avoid a runny batter. Mix well after each addition. Stop when all the lumps have been mixed out.
Add coconut oil to a griddle or pan and heat over a medium heat.
Pour pancake batter into the pan, around ¼ cup per pancake, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until you see bubbles forming on the surface. Do not lift until then. Flip over and cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes.
Repeat with the remaining batter.
Storage: These may be refrigerated for up to 5 days if covered and frozen for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
Stockist: phytopro.co.za/Store-Locator, Selected Dis-Chem Stores