Beauty & Fashion
Monday Fun Day: 100 Free Tickets available to the ulltimate Bridal and Beauty Experience
What’s in Store
We bring you the ultimate bridal and beauty “experience” from 2 to 4 March at the Durban Exhibition Centre – an event that invites you actively participate in the latest trends from hair, make-up, brow artistry, grooming, bridal couture, and much more.
Features to get you feel inspired:
- Envision yourself in bridal master classes.
- Get your creativity flowing with our beauty and grooming tutorials.
- Cutting edge trends in wedding couture showcased in fashion shows for the bride, groom, and bridal party every 45 minutes.
- Instagram collaborations inviting you to join in the conversation
- A chance to try out pioneering branded products.
- An opportunity to win big with many exciting competitions.
- Live interviews with leading beauty ambassadors.
- Unique brews at the craft beer and gin bars.
- The chance to win your dream wedding.
- Delectable local eats in the food truck revolution.
- Leading wedding industry experts ready to answer your burning questions and provide you with plenty of options for the theme, venue, décor and catering.
- Two honeymoon competitions on offer.
The Nitty Gritty
Before you think about getting tickets for your whole bridal party or friend group using this promotion, it’s important to note that you can only get one free ticket per an order. Thereafter, you are welcome to book tickets for as many of your friends as possible at R80 a person. Proactivity is key – there are only 100 tickets up for grabs and the early bird catches the worm, so to speak. Once you have booked your ticket, it will be sent to you via email – ready for us to scan at the door or for you to print out.
Share the love with Social Media
If you and your friends are social media savvy and fast – share this post so that they can get their tickets too! Just remember to tag us on Facebook (@bridalandbeautyexp). Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/bridalandbeautyexp/) as well.
Book your tickets here! (https://itickets.co.za/register/new/394677
Get It Magazine Durban September 2018Meet Durban’s new faces of fashion