Beauty & Fashion
Feels like summer with Country Road
Designed to give both food and fashion lovers a taste of the summer to come, the colourful Country Road Caravan will be travelling around with a fully-kitted Summer Selfie Booth, ice-lollies, coffee and many prizes to be won.
The Caravan will be popping up all over the vibrant streets of Jo’burg, by the salty ocean of Durban and at Cape Town’s very own Sea Point promenade. Expect to be spoilt with delicious treats, from specially developed Country Road ice-lollies to the most flavourful coffee. Country Road invites you to head to the Caravan in your hometown, take some summer selfies, and stand a chance to win one of the many surprise giveaways at each destination.
Those looking for a freshly brewed pick-me-up will notice the beautiful coffee cup sleeves, which have been designed by local illustrator Maria Magdalena, who conceptualised a unique design to reflect each city.
“My illustrations are visual stories captured to create emotion,” says Maria, who spent time reminiscing about her favourite moments in Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg while coming up with the designs for each coffee sleeve. “Each city has its own distinctive personality and I adored speaking to locals to learn a bit more about their hearts, and what they treasure about their respective hometowns,” she says.
The Country Road cereal flavour ice-lollies were created in collaboration with husband and wife duo, Las Paletas Ice Cream – voted the best in SA. Their handmade artisan lollies are made in small batches from fresh, quality ingredients.
“Food has such power,” says La Paletas co-founder, Diana Chavarro. “Once I tasted the first samples of the Country Road signature cereal flavour, I was completely overwhelmed by it, and I love how it brings you straight back to your childhood.”
Be sure to stop by the Country Road Caravan when it stops in your city!
- Friday, 3rd November at Rosebank Mall at 9:00am – 17:00pm
- Saturday, 4th November at East Gate Mall at 9:00am -17:00pm
- Sunday, 5th of November at the Fourways Farmer’s Market at 9:00am – 16:00pm
- Saturday, 11th November at the Umhlanga Beach Promenade at 10:00am – 16:00pm
- Sunday, 12th November at the Fountain Court, The Pavilion, Westville at 9:00am – 17:00pm
- Saturday, 18thNovember at the Nobel Square, V&A Waterfront at 10:00am – 17:00pm
- Sunday, 19th November at the Sea Point Promenade at 10:00am – 16:00pm
Join the conversation @countryraod #countryroadstyle
Get It Magazine Durban January 2018Trends for the fashionista in you