Beauty & Fashion
Summer days + total protection = safe fun in the sun
We all know we need protection when out in the sun, but we didn’t know UVA / UVB protection only blocks 10 per cent of the sun’s rays. The other 90 per cent – visible light and infrared – penetrate even deeper into the skin, causing real damage. And that’s what Sun Secure offers. Suitable for the whole family, the range is water, sweat and rub resistant, lasts up to eight hours, has a delicate summery fragrance and the products are quickly absorbed by the skin,. There are five products: a Sun Secure Blur (the perfect combo of high SPF50 sun protection and a mousse cream R250), Sun Secure Fluide (an invisible dry touch face milk with SPF+, R235), Sun Secure Brume (an ultra-fine mist, has a SPF50+ and is great for adults and kids, R435), Sun Secure Lait (also SPF50+, hydrating milk, R360) and Sun Secure Aprés-soliel (this after sun product rehydrates the skin and soothes, R250). You’ll find this range at Clicks as well as select doctors and beauty salons. Details: www.labo-svr.co.za
So we love our skin. We love summer. And we love our readers… which is why we’re giving away a full set of this amazing sun care to one lucky reader. Simply fill in the entry form below before 27 November and hold thumbs.
Get It Magazine Durban November 2017Mags queen of the comebacks