Beauty & Fashion
MUD’s Great Escape Spring Look
- Begin with a clean canvas by applying Cream or Liquid Foundation with Brush #615 to even out the skin tone. Add Corrector and Contour Powder where needed. Don’t forget to fill in the brows to frame the face.
- To create depth, apply Espresso Eye Colour to the crease of the eye using Brush #600.
- For added dimension and intensity, use Brush #350 to apply Bronzed Eye Colour to the lid.
- Apply Black Eye Pencil to the water line and the upper and lower lash line, extending to the inner and outer corners of the eye. Smudge out the liner with Brush #810 to create a soft smoky eye.
- Apply Apricot Eye Colour to highlight the brow bone using Brush #350.
- Add Gingerbread Cheek Colour along the cheekbones using Brush #710 for a warm glow.
- Finish the look by lining the lips with Maple Lip Pencil and filling in with Mudslide Lipstick using Brush #310.
So whether you dare to be different, prefer polished and professional or simply want an all-natural look, MUD promises quality, long-lasting wearability, flawless application and radiantly accurate colour. With systematic lines, precision tools, how-to guides and insider tips, we’ve eliminated the frustrating guesswork. Just simple, smart, versatile make-up. No wonder MUD has been the expert choice of make-up professionals for the past decade.
Liquid Foundation: R699
MUD’s rich and creamy liquid foundation contains high quality silicone based compounds and is designed to stay on the surface of the skin, giving it a smooth flawless finish. Hydrating with natural aloe vera and shea butter, this lightweight formula evens out the skin while allowing it to breathe.
Buildable and easy to blend with a brush or sponge, this exquisite foundation is available in 10 shades. Its sleek airless pump allows for every last drop to be used.
Correctors – R425
Creamy, pigment rich correctors designed to conceal and camouflage skin imperfections. The ultimate coverup for scars, blemishes, birthmarks or dark under-eye circles. Blend with Make-up Designory’s Cream Foundations for a flawless, full coverage make-up.
Eye Shadow Compact – R339
Vibrant and silky Eye Colours, lushly rich with pigments for long-lasting colour. The unique velvet consistency allows these versatile shadows to glide on smoothly and evenly – wet or dry. Go wet for more intense, long-lasting colour or to use as eyeliner.
Cheek Colour Compact: R399
Versatile powder Cheek Colours formulated with pigmentrich ingredients for a smooth, even finish. Available in a spectrum of beautiful colours – from soft and natural to bright and bold – that will add warmth and intensity to all skin tones.
Luxurious Satin Lipsticks with emollient-rich, non-drying formula that leaves lips feeling soft, smooth and supple. Provides long-lasting color with a smooth, opaque matte finish. Available in an elegant selection of lush, deep colors.
Pinterest: MUD South Africa
Get It Magazine Durban May 2018A fairytale romance